Smartboard Tips, Tricks, Game and Add-ons as well as other Smartboard Notebook 11 tutorials.
New Smartboard tip and trick worth giving a shot this coming school year in your classroom. The Extreme Collaboration add-on has the potential of revolutionizing the way we use the Smartboard with our students and in classes that have mobile devices. Take a look at this tutorial to get an idea of what is possible with the Extreme Collaboration tool.
Create an interactive lesson using the Smart Notebook Checker Tool.
How do I disable my SmartInk toolbar?
Create Quizzes using the Scree Shade technique.
View web pages from within Notebook
Move from one page to another quicker using the swipe technique.
OCD? Use the Alignment Tool to make objects straighter.
Trace images and objects from another program and place your tracings into your Notebook Presentation.
Clear ink off of your Notebook pages quicker with the "Clear Ink" button.
Use Timed Saves to keep from losing work.
Remove the anoying "Floating Toolbar."
Create a simple Matching Game.
Use the "Instant Checker Tool" to create an instant quiz.
What is the activity builder and how do I build an activity?
- Three tricks using the magic pen. You have to try these out.
- If you are annoyed with the SmartInk tool bar in the Notebook 11 software, this tutorial will show you how to disable it.
- Use a screen shade to hide and show parts of your Notebook presentation.
- Add a web browser to your Notebook presentation. This way you don't have to flip between a browser and your presentation.
- Just swipe left and right to move around pages in your presentation.
- Use the alignment tool to make sure your objects are in line and your presentation neat.
- Make your presentation transparent so you can write on other programs and then copy the ink into your Smartboard presentation.
- Use the clear ink button to quickly erase all ink from your page.
- Use timed saves so that you don't have to worry about pushing the saved button.
- Don't like your Smartboard Notebook's floating toolbar. This tutorial will show you how to get rid of it.
- Create a simple Smartboard matching game using a table and a table shade.
- This idea will allow you to create a different quiz type of activity. Add questions and answers and then use the checker tool to tell students which answer is the correct one.